We are not travel agents. We are travel advisors. We are quite a bit different in that we work for our clients in the travel planning process. In order to maximize our time and expertise we follow a process with our clients to ensure that your travel needs, and expectations are met.
We Get to Know You and Your Travel Style
When we start a relationship with you with a Discovery Consultation, we'll chat with you about
• The main experience you are looking for… romantic, adventurous, relaxing, family bonding, exciting, celebratory, educational…?
• Are you hoping for an upscale experience or is price the primary factor?
• Do you like the excitement of crowds or something a little quieter?
• Do you prefer a well-known and popular or more exclusive experience?
• Do you want to cruise to absorb exciting new destinations or enjoy superlative amenities on the high seas, with whiz-bang features such as skydiving and surf simulators, a planetarium and even a frosty ice?
• Your dining preferences - fine dining, comfort food, exotic, familiar, buffets, bistros…?
• Experiences - spa, golf, biking, snorkeling, museums, shopping, sightseeing, relaxing…?
• Do you like to explore the local culture, or do you prefer to stay in the resort? Is it important to you to be where you’ll find familiar shops or restaurants?
• Do you like to explore on your own, or do you like guided tours or both?
• Have you done any research or booked online?
We want you to be confident that we are establishing the right expectations for you and your vacation from the very beginning. We will then provide you with a Service Agreement with our professional fee. Once you’ve approved the Service Agreement, we will begin designing and securing travel reservations.
Custom Travel Management includes:
Design, Plan & Implementation:
We will design a vacation based on what we have learned from you and add some of our own creative ideas. We will research using our vetted and trusted portfolio of nearly 1,700 top hotel & resorts, cruise lines, tour operators, and destination specialists to provide
Unique Accommodations including hotels, apartments, villas, home stays, ranches, houseboats, wilderness lodges, and luxury tented camps.
· Cruise Comparisons: review their strengths and weaknesses, their ports, the inclusions, amenities and pricing. Securing reservations using our special rates and booking amenities such as onboard credit or complimentary upgrades. Designing customized pre and post- cruise land journeys.
· Customizing airline reservations including seat assignments, frequent flyer point use, air credits, tracking schedule changes, utilizing consolidators to often find savings up to 40% on business class.
· We offer the full range of stylish transportation options from luxury sedans and exotic cars, to private jets and luxury yachts, to rail tickets or Luxury Rail Journeys
· Personalizing authentic immersive private or group experiences and excursions including helicopter rides, hiking, sightseeing tickets, after hour experiences, culinary experiences including gourmet dining reservations to enjoying dinner with locals in their homes.
· Concierge Services including restaurant reservations or suggestions, golf tee times, spa appointments, babysitting and nannies, private chefs, photographers, and special event tickets.
· Recommending and evaluating Travel Insurance the multiple options and finding the best value based on your vacation price, destination and covered reason. We highly recommend the purchase of Cancel/Trip Insurance to protect your investment.
A few weeks prior to departure we will present you with your final documents, including all reservations and arrangements that have been made. We offer Pocket Travel mobile APP that includes a detailed itinerary, city guides, real time flight updates, instant access to crucial documents, and messaging with your travel consultant during your trip. Upon your return we will follow up with you to get your feedback and to discuss any future travel needs you may have.
Here are just a few ways we can ease the process of planning your next vacation:
1) Firsthand Expertise and Knowledge – We’ve traveled the world, and we have the firsthand experiences and insider connections to prove it.
2) Well Connected-Thanks to our worldwide partnerships, we can create that one-of-a-kind travel experience just for you.
3) Exclusive Privileges – We can give you access to exclusive perks only available through us.
4) We Know You – Unlike the average travel booking website, we will take the time to get to know your preferences, making sure your vacation is perfectly tailored to your needs.
5) You Can Rest Assured – Let us expect the unexpected. As your advocate, we not only know your preferences before you go, but have the know-how to anticipate your needs, solve problems while you’re traveling and be here for you on your return.
DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE A BIG BUDGET TO WORK WITH A L TRAVEL ADVISOR?
The short answer is… No! If you consider travel an investment in life and you value the experiences and memories that travel brings, then you will find great value in working with a travel advisor. This investment gains you access to potential upgrades, credits, amenities and a richer experience. Our travel advisors save you time by saving you from fruitless and frustrating Internet searches; and make sure your travel dollars are handled with the very best of care by well-vetted, financially secure travel partners.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO WORK WITH A TRAVEL ADVISOR?
Do travel agents charge? Yes, travel agents and advisors are compensated for their time, expertise and the resources they deploy on your behalf. Ts Average travel agent commissions are nominal and fees allow travel advisors the freedom to invest time and great care in your departure. Fees range from $25 for simple hotel bookings, to upwards of $250 per week based on the intricacy of the itinerary, length of travel and number of passengers. Very often, clients find that they more than make up the planning fee in the discounts, food and beverage credits, extra amenities and value-adds that Brownell travel advisors are able to offer.