Your advisor is dedicated to you, will answer questions, customize vacations, monitor prices, schedule or itinerary changes, and always provide you with valuable information for your vacation.
Our travel advisors save you time by saving you from fruitless and frustrating internet searches; and make sure your travel dollars are handled with the very best of care by well-vetted, financially secure travel partners.
Average travel agent commissions are nominal, and our professional fees allow travel advisors the freedom to invest time and great care in your departure. Fees range from $35 for a domestic airline ticket, to upwards of $300 per person based on the intricacy of the itinerary, length of travel and number of passengers. Our advisors are compensated for the time, expertise and the resources they deploy on your behalf.
Not only will the experience you have on your vacation be enhanced, but the planning will also be a lot less time consuming and stressful endeavor for you.
Below highlights the services we provide our travelers.
Here are just a few ways we can ease the process of planning your next vacation:
1) Firsthand Expertise and Knowledge – We’ve traveled the world, and we have the firsthand experiences and insider connections to prove it.
2) Well Connected- Thanks to our worldwide partnerships, we can create that one-of-a-kind travel experience just for you.
3) Exclusive Privileges – We can give you access to exclusive perks only available through us.
4) We Know You – Unlike the average travel booking website, we will take the time to get to know your preferences, making sure your vacation is perfectly tailored to your needs.
5) We Are Your Travel Advocate – Let us expect the unexpected. As your advocate, we not only know your preferences before you go, but have the know-how to anticipate your needs, solve problems while you’re traveling and be here for you on your return. We watch over every part of the trip, keeping track of travel portfolios, just as financial advisors would of financial portfolios. Trusting a travel advisor on your trip is critical, as they are there to advise you, and that’s exactly what we do. We advise and share recommendations. This is an investment and not an expense. Our expertise is used to your advantage.
DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE A BIG BUDGET TO WORK WITH A TRAVEL ADVISOR?
The short answer is… No! If you consider travel an investment in life and you value the experiences and memories that travel brings, then you will find great value in working with a travel advisor. This investment gains you access to potential upgrades, credits, amenities and a richer experience. Our travel advisors save you time by saving you from fruitless and frustrating Internet searches; and make sure your travel dollars are handled with the very best of care by well-vetted, financially secure travel partners.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO WORK WITH A TRAVEL ADVISOR?
Do travel agents charge? Yes, travel agents and advisors are compensated for their time, expertise and the resources they deploy on your behalf. Average travel agent commissions are nominal, and fees allow travel advisors the freedom to invest time and great care in your departure. Fees range from $25 for simple hotel bookings, to upwards of $250 per week based on the intricacy of the itinerary, length of travel and number of passengers. Very often, clients find that they more than make up the planning fee in the discounts, food and beverage credits, extra amenities and value-adds that our travel advisors are able to offer.
A few weeks prior to departure we will present you with your final documents, including all reservations and arrangements that have been made. We offer Pocket Travel mobile APP that includes a detailed itinerary, city guides, real time flight updates, instant access to crucial documents, and messaging with your travel consultant during your trip. Upon your return we will follow up with you to get your feedback and to discuss any future travel needs you may have.