- Check your paspport! Some countries require that your passport is valid for 6 months from your return date! Children's passport expire in 5 years
- What to pack in your carry on bag? Passport, All Medications, Phone Charger, Any Documents You'll Need Throughout the Trip, Any Valuables (though we recommend LIMITED amount of excess jewlery), change of clothing, toiletry kit (see about 3-1-1). Most airlines allow one carry-on and one small personal bag. Just remember ALL valuable should be packed in your carry on.
- Know the 3-1-1 liquids rule. You are allowed to bring a quart-sized bag of liquids, aerosols, gels, creams and pastes through the checkpoint. These are limited to 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters) or less per item. This is also known as the 3-1-1 liquids rule.
- Pack by Outfit .. Pack by outfit, not individual item, and only letting pieces I have a plan for the cut. I'll take a skirt only if I know I'm bring a top & shoes to wear with it.
- Toiletry Kit.. dress from it on the day of your departure or the day prior to ensure you have all items you use daily.
Stop by for a Free Passport Photo.. either buy an international vacation from us or just mention ion this page for a FREE photo.